Remember the 2.6 challenge last year? In recognition of the loss of income for charities, this year the organisers of the 2.6 challenge and Captain Tom’s family have got together to help other charities raise much needed funds over the weekend of 30th April-3rd May to mark what would have been his 101st Birthday.
Last year you walked, ran, baked and thought of so many creative ways to complete the challenge…this year is no different! The #DoItYourWay 100 Challenge is based around the number 100, with the purpose to raise funds for The Somerville Foundation by donating or setting up your own fundraising page!
This year also marks the 100’th issue of Guch News! If you’re a member, look out for it in your inbox around September.
How to take part:
- Come up with any challenge based around the number 100. It could be anything, 100 pancakes flips, 100 minutes of exercise or 100 jokes! The sky is your limit!
- Setup your fundraising page (see options below).
- Share a photo or video of your challenge on social media with us and tag us:
Instagram: @somervillefoundation & use the #CaptainTom100 #DoItYourWay #NeverMoreNeeded hashtags.
- Ask all your friends and family to sponsor you and challenge them to do their own 100 challenge!
- If you are able to make a donation, (big or small) it would be greatly appreciated!
We’ll share updates on our social media so don’t forget to tag us in your photos and videos!
Create your very own fundraising page:
Just Giving: If you would like to setup a JustGiving Page, go here.
The money raised will help us continue doing what we do best – a patient-led organisation that enhances the lives of people born with heart conditions by providing services and support that empowers, motivates, inspires and enriches lives
Get in touch with our office if you have any questions or need some inspiration! Admin@thesf.org.uk.
Remember, we are with you all the way!