Why get your business involved?
Because we need you to!
- Fundraising brings staff together, boosts morale and improves team spirit
- Supporting The Somerville Foundation can be an effective way to promote Corporate Social Responsibility
- Millions of people are affected by congenital heart defects in the UK. That’s a lot of potential customers, suppliers and employees
- Research shows that 86% of consumers think better of a company that is seen to be making the world a better place*
- Sponsoring The Somerville Foundation can help to boost your brand awareness and reach
- If you donate to The Somerville Foundation, your gross donation is deductible from the total profits of your business when calculating Corporation Tax.
Your help makes an incredible difference to people’s lives.
Register your interest!
*Business in the Community, The Ultimate Win-Win supported by Research International.
Where your money goes.
In 2017, we were delighted to receive a donation of £6,000 from Suffolk Freemasons. The Freemasons were interested to hear about the work we do to support congenital heart patients and in particular about grant-funded Coaguchek machines. The £6,000 they donated will help to give grants to patients who need to check their INR levels at home, for a coaguchek machine from Roche Diagnostics.