See a list of current volunteer roles, with details about how to apply.
If there is nothing suitable at the moment, you can still contact us to discuss future opportunities. Or, if you have a particular professional skill or talent and time to commit, we’d love to hear from you.
Because we need you to!
- Volunteering gets you out and about, meeting new people and taking part in your local community
- Volunteering is a great way to have fun and make friends
- Volunteering puts you in touch with people who share similar experiences and helps you to meet other people with heart conditions
- Through volunteering you can make a valued contribution to The Somerville Foundation
- It can be easy to volunteer. There’s an approach to suit every lifestyle and schedule.
Your help makes an incredible difference to people’s lives.
Investing in Volunteers.
At The Somerville Foundation, we have achieved Investing in Volunteers’ status.
The UK quality standard for good practice in volunteer management, this shows volunteers – and potential volunteers – how much they are valued.
It also demonstrates our ability to provide an outstanding volunteer experience.
How can you help us?