Why get your business involved?
Because we need you to!
- Fundraising brings staff together, boosts morale and improves team spirit
- Supporting The Somerville Foundation can be an effective way to promote Corporate Social Responsibility
- Millions of people are affected by congenital heart defects in the UK. That’s a lot of potential customers, suppliers and employees
- Research shows that 86% of consumers think better of a company that is seen to be making the world a better place*
- Sponsoring The Somerville Foundation can help to boost your brand awareness and reach
- If you donate to The Somerville Foundation, your gross donation is deductible from the total profits of your business when calculating Corporation Tax.
Your help makes an incredible difference to people’s lives.
*Business in the Community, The Ultimate Win Win supported by Research International.
Straight to the heart of the matter.
There is nobody else doing what we do in the UK. But each year it costs us over £250,000 to run our services. Download our corporate fundraising brochure to find out how you can help us raise the money we desperately need.
We look forward to a successful working relationship with you.
Where your money goes.