Join #TeamSF on 6-7 June 2020 when, once again, Nightrider will take over London! Two routes will be available – a 100km and a 50km ride. Both are circular and start and finish at the iconic Lee Valley VeloPark. Take Part in a night out to remember. So #GetOnYourBike!
We have 5 charity places available for booking.
Our early bird pricing of £29 ended on 31 December 2019; however you can still book at a reduced fee of £35 – if you sign up before 31 March 2020. Minimum sponsorship required for you to raise is £175. (You will still be able to sign up for Nightrider after the 31st of December, however the early bird pricing will no longer be available.) Register here and take advantage of this discounted registration fee.
Choose from a 50km or 100km route and exploring the top sights, latest attractions, famous landmarks and discover some lesser well-known treasures of London. Whether you’re cycling on your own, with your friends, family or work colleagues, we can promise you a different kind of Saturday night! This is not a timed ride and it’s not a sportive, it is all about having a good time and cycling together.
Enjoy the sights, take photos, support each other and help us to raise funds. We support young people and adults born with a heart condition (congenital heart defect or CHD) by providing services aimed at improving wellbeing, tackling discrimination and raising awareness.
• Enjoy cycling past the many sights in this unique charity bike ride at night.
• The routes are fully sign-posted. You can cycle at your own pace and follow the signs. GPS route will also be released.
• Choice of routes – 100km, 50km
• Amazing atmosphere with hundreds of cyclists riding together, raising funds.
• Great event to do with friends or work colleagues. Why not get a team together?
• Nightrider is organised by leading charity challenge company Classic Challenge who have been organising challenge events for more than twenty-five years.
Is Nightrider for me?
• If you’re looking for a different and enjoyable challenge then this is for you!
• You should be confident in cycling alongside traffic. Some roads are busy even at night.
The route is mainly on quieter roads, but it does take in some lively spots which will be busy with the public and vehicles.
• This event is not a race and is not timed and we encourage people to cycle responsibly.
Most people complete the 100km route in 6-8 hours. The maximum time permitted is 10 hours.
• You should be prepared to put in some training prior to the event – it is a challenge and you will need to be able to cycle 50km /100km. We therefore do not recommend this event for beginner riders.
Sound like the event for you? We’d love you to JOIN the Somerville Foundation Nightrider team on one of our limited Charity Places. Take advantage of the early bird pricing and register before 31 December 2019.
How much does it cost to enter Nightrider?
CHARITY PLACE: Pay a registration fee and commit to £175 (approx) in sponsorship.
- £35 – if you sign up before 31 March 2020
£45 – if you sign up before the event deadline (approximately two weeks prior to the event)
Set up a Justgiving page to help you raise funds
We’ll give you lots of support, help and advice to set you on the way to fundraising success. To secure your place in Nightrider please click the link to complete the short registration form and pay your registration fee. We’ll then be in touch to welcome you to the team and support you on your way.
Have a read through of Nightsriders Frequently Asked Questions if you’d like any more information.
Terms and Conditions will apply for all entry participants on sign up for Nightrider. Nightrider is organised by Classic Challenge.
Follow and tag Nightrider on Social Media: Facebook:@Nightriderlondon , Twitter: @NightriderBike , Instagram: @nightrider_bike
Follow and tag The Somerville Foundation on Social Media: Facebook: @thesomervillefoundation , Twitter: @_thesf , Instagram: @somervillefoundation
Hashtags to use: #TeamSF #London #NR2020 #NotYourUsualNightOut #NightRider #Nightrider2020, #NightriderLondon